Stop by the Cedar Street Corridor (Holt Farmers Market, Veterans Memorial Gardens and Amphitheater, and Senior Center properties) on August 17 to celebrate the 20th year of the Holt Fest, formerly known as the Holt Hometown Festival!
The festival will feature a full day of activities for the whole family, including:
- Parade running down Cedar Street
- Two entertainment stages filled with back-to-back live performances
- 20 food vendors serving everything from BBQ to ice cream
- BeerWorks Craft Beer Tasting Tent (for those 21 and older)
- Kids events, including inflatables, balloons, face painting, and Touch-a-Truck
- Laser Light Show
- And more!
Festival-goers will be able to take advantage of a free shuttle service to help them easily get to and from the festival activities. Please visit www.holtfest.com to learn more and to download a copy of the Holt Fest Guide!